Matters of AML and CTF Part 2
Access practical content at a time and place that suits you — whether it’s at home, at the office or as you commute. Our 45–60-minute webinars is the ideal way to meet your professional development needs at your convenience.
If you want to:
- Detect indicators of suspicious activities that could lead to AML
- Know what to do when you come across AML scenario
- Understand the practical application of AML in a real-life situation
If one of these rings your bell, come and join our GCC Governance Day Webinar!
In this webinar, you’ll learn to:
- Develop a mechanism to prevent AML at business operation
- How to report to regulators when you encounter suspicious transaction
- Study cases in Hong Kong and internationally
Who Should Attend?
If you are a responsible officer or licensed representative who needs to refresh on your skills and responsibilities or even a new participant who wants to learn more about your responsibilities, this series will never disappoint you.
Come and join this training session over our complimentary webinar!