Governance and Ethics issues relating to financial service providers
GCC Governance Day
Access practical content at a time and place that suits you — whether it’s at home, at office or as you commute. Our 45–60 minute webinars are the ideal way to meet your professional development needs at your convenience.
If you want to,
- Avoid and detect violations by employees that could lead to legal liability for the organization;
- Lay the groundwork for a partial or complete defense in the event that employee wrongdoing occurs;
- Educate employees on the laws, regulations and company policies that apply to their day-to-day job responsibilities
Come and join our GCC Governance Day Webinar!
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- Conduct CDD on agents, intermediaries and acquired institutions to avoid third-party exposure
- Establishing confidential reporting systems to protect whistleblowers
- Developing monitoring systems and worker training to spot suspicious activities
- Establishing CDD for on-boarding clients / third-party vendors
- Defining how ethical behaviour, financial integrity and governance challenges related to AML
- Developing programs that bolster an ethics and compliance culture
Who Should Attend?
If you are existing responsible officers, licensed representatives and need to refresh on your skills and responsibilities, or a new participants want to learn more your responsibilities. The series is also of value to senior managers and staff dealing with compliance.
Come join us for this training session over a complimentary webinar.
Registration Link: https://event.webinarjam.com/register/16/z35nosm