Annual update relating to matters of AML and CTF
Access practical content at a time and place that suits you — whether it’s at home, at the office or as you commute. Our 45–60-minute webinars is the ideal way to meet your professional development needs at your convenience.
If you want to:
- Avoid falling in the trap of money-laundering and understand what measures can be done if you suspect there is money-laundering
- Recognize the importance of AML and CTF to your company
- Establish a healthy compliance culture against AML and CTF in your company
If one of these rings your bell, come and join our GCC Governance Day Webinar!
In this webinar, you’ll learn to:
- Utilize common investigative tools for uncovering hidden areas of concern
- Conduct independent testing and routine updating to keep AML systems robust
- Identify legal but questionable activities often concealed by clients
- Overcome challenges associated with customers’ identities, customer risk and fraudulent behaviour
- Define multi-layered KYC and identity verification, and the need for a more complex approach
- Identify which technology options enhance verifying identities and assessing risk
- Utilize machine learning as part of an identity verification and sanctions compliance program
Who Should Attend?
If you are a responsible officer or licensed representative who needs to refresh on your skills and responsibilities, or even a new participant who wants to learn more about your responsibilities, this series will never disappoint you.
Come and join this training session over our complimentary webinar!