The following is the governance program adopted by GCC in respect of implementing corporate governance that is consisted of six elements:
- Health Check – before implementing the full governance program, we conduct health check (risk assessments) of corporate governance and compliance documents and procedures to identify deficiencies and suggest improvements. We will cover areas such as anti-bribery, corruption, anti-fraud and whistle-blowing requirements and provide assistance in implementing them accordingly to the results of the health check;
- Implementation of regulatory requirements or best practice standards – we will revise and update documentation requirements and update procedures to close the identified gaps that bring entities into line with regulatory requirements or best practice standards;
- Benchmarking – we would also conduct a review of your exiting corporate governance framework by benchmarking against those recommended in relevant industry reports or peers;
- Whistleblowing Policies – we provide whistleblowing policies and procedures and assist in implementing them in your organisation ensuring that they are in compliant properly;
- Internal and external investigations – we advise and assist clients with internal investigations, and external investigations by regulators; and
- Training – we organize training sessions, workshops and annual refresher courses in relation to governance and compliance to ensure the entire organisation understands its importance and how to implement the procedures properly.